At Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU), Leslie Huckfield teaches on the following Modules:
- September 2018 till 2022 (current ongoing). Supervision of GCU Master’s and Undergraduate Dissertation Students
- 2021 till 2022. Support and Assessment. GCU Institute of University to Business for Diploma and BA Honours students, including Business Research Methods Seminars and Tutorials
- 2018 till 2021. Enterprise Value Challenge Module. Entrepreneurship for Business, Employment and Society (EEE3). 3rd year seminars and tutorial groups, including preparation, coordination and supervision of students’ external group projects
- 2016 till 2020. January till April. Global Social Entrepreneurship and Enterprise, Seminars, Tutorials, Lectures, including coordination of initial social enterprise placement programme to complete organisational projects
- 2018 and 2019 Enterprise Value Challenge (EEE2). 2nd year seminars and tutorial groups. Society, Employability and Business. Includes preparation, coordination and supervision of students’ external group projects.
- 2018 and 2019 January till May. Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility and Ethics in International Business (SCORE), based on UN Sustainable Development Goals/CSR in corporates and social enterprises. Includes preparation, coordination and supervision of students’ external group projects and arrangement and coordination of student external studies.
At the Open University, Leslie Huckfield is an Associate Lecturer on the following Modules:
September 2021 till 2022 (ongoing). DD226 Economics in Practice, a second year Module. He is also a Member of the Module Team